As announced in early May, Printing Services will be continuing its current partnership with Ricoh Canada for the next five years.
The renewed partnership will include a complete refresh of the current fleet of Multi-Function Devices that will include:
- New MFD’s in each location, matching the current MFD features.
- Many location will be upgraded to colour print, copy and scan capabilities.
We have also lowered the cost of colour by almost 20%!!
- All devices will continue to be activated by your same access code or ID card swipe
- Locations and the foot print of the new MFD’s will be about the same as the current models.
- A new mobile print application will be launched enabling you to print from platforms such as iPads and laptops.
The changeover is planned to start July 17th and continue through to July 26th, attached is a complete listing of the scheduled changeover by date and area. Members of the Ricoh team will be on campus starting July 17th
The current process for toner replacement, service and repairs will remain the same.
Ricoh training collateral will be made available on-line (link to follow) and will include a quick reference guide and a video presentation on what’s new on the Ricoh devices. Additionally, we will be scheduling remote training sessions where a Ricoh trainer will walk through the video and answer any questions you may have. Information and dates for the remote sessions will follow.
Printing Services, ITS and Ricoh are committed to making the transition as seamless as possible.
We thank you in advance for your patients during the changeover.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.