The Teaching Centre and the Teaching Centre advisory council encourage you to submit an article related to your teaching, teaching research, or other teaching-related topics for the 2018-2019 Issue of A Light on Teaching Magazine. You can submit articles to email@example.com
Deadline to submit articles is June 8th.
What do we look for?
We look for articles that focus on teaching and teaching research in higher education. Some key themes that may guide your topics are:
• New assessment strategies, or assessment strategies in practice
• Blended learning and the flipped classroom
• Student engagement strategies
• Educational technology innovations
• Student motivation in a digital realm
These are just some guiding examples, but we encourage you to submit topics beyond these examples.
For more information please visit: http://www.uleth.ca/teachingcentre/teaching-centre-magazine
Brad Reamsbottom | firstname.lastname@example.org | (403) 380-1856 | http://www.uleth.ca/teachingcentre/teaching-centre-magazine