We want your articles!
We are accepting articles to A Light on Teaching magazine.
The deadline to submit articles is June 21st.
What type of articles should you submit?
We look for articles that appeal to those teaching in higher education at the University of Lethbridge.
Here are a few ideas you may want to consider:
- Inclusion practices in your teaching
- Decolonizing your course
- The scholarship of teaching and learning in higher education
- Changing your assessment strategy
- Utilizing new assignment types
- Innovative tools that aid in teaching and learning
- Interdisciplinary teaching projects
- Experiential learning strategies
Your article will be reviewed based on the topic and content, how engaging the subject material is, as well as the significance of the article to the UofL teaching community.
Length of articles
1. Shorter articles (750 - 1500 words)
2. Medium length articles (1500 - 3000 words)
3. Long articles (3000 - 4000 words)