This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Deadline Extended until June 26
We are accepting articles to A Light on Teaching magazine until 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, June 26.
What type of articles should you submit?
We look for articles that appeal to those teaching in higher education at the University of Lethbridge.
Here are a few ideas you may want to consider:
- Inclusion practices in your teaching
- Decolonizing your course
- The scholarship of teaching and learning in higher education
- Changing your assessment strategy
- Utilizing new assignment types
- Innovative tools that aid in teaching and learning
- Interdisciplinary teaching projects
- Experiential learning projects
Your submission review will take into consideration the topic and content, how engaging the subject material is, as well as the significance of the article to the UofL teaching community.
Submitted articles will be copyedited to conform with the Sage Vancouver format. Please do your best to send in this format. You can reference this style guide if you need some help.
Length of articles
1. Shorter articles (750 - 1500 words)
2. Medium length articles (1500 - 3000 words)
3. Long articles (3000 - 4000 words)