Who are you people and why are you in the Library?!
We want to get to know you a better, so on February 9, 25, 28, and March 1 and 3 the Library will be conducting a patron demographic survey!
Take our 2-minute exit survey and you can win one of five $10.00 Tim Cards!
- Where is the survey being conducted? You will see us at the Library’s main exit with iPads in hand.
- Do I need to reveal my name or ID number for the survey? No.
- What type of questions are asked? A few questions include:
- What faculty are you associated with?
- What year of study are you in?
- What activities did you perform and what services did you access?
- How do I enter the draw? Once you take the survey, you will receive a prize draw entry slip. Though you may enter your name and email on the prize draw slip, the draw slip and survey input is not linked.
Comments, concerns, questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org