Jo and Anne Vanee Memorial Award - Dhillon School of Business
To be eligible for this award, Dhillon School of Business students must meet the criteria listed below:
- Returning to full-time studies in the Fall 2021 term.
- Academic achievement (minimum of 3.0 GPA) in the previous Fall/Spring terms.
- NOTE: nominators are not required to know if the nominee meets these two criteria. Rather, submit the required nomination form and letter, and the Dhillon School of Business awards committee will determine eligibility.
- Demonstrated commitment to compassion, kindness and voluntarism in support of fellow students.
- Nominated by fellow students, staff and/or faculty via submission of the form and a reference letter.
- Can be in any Dhillon School of Business undergraduate or graduate program.
This award of $1,500 (minimum) will be payable in the Fall term following the granting of the award, upon confirmation of the recipient’s full-time enrolment at the University of Lethbridge. Selection will be made by the Dhillon School of Business awards committee.
This nomination form is to be completed by a Dhillon School of Business faculty member (continuing or sessional); staff member; OR, by a continuing Undergraduate or Graduate student currently enrolled in a Dhillon School of Business program.
Please find both the poster advertising this award and the nomination form (as a .PDF file that can be filled in and saved digitally), attached to this Notice Board posting.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATION SUBMISSION: February 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
Submit completed nominations to:
Completed nominations and supporting documents must be sent by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address by the deadline listed above and on the nomination form. It is the nominator’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information has been included or attached. Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.