IMPORTANT 2019 T2202 Changes

This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.

****T2202 Tax Slips - Starting in 2019, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has made a change as it pertains to the T2202 - Tuition and Enrolment Certificate. Students are now required to include their Social Insurance Number (SIN) on the form starting with the 2019 tax year.

Please log onto your Bridge Account

Go under the 'Personal Information' menu, then 'Update Social Insurance Number (SIN)' to enter in your SIN. This will update your record so that your T2202 will be available to you in February, 2020.  Please contact the Cash Office with any questions. (Please do not email your SIN to the University)
       (403) 329-2469

Further information about the CRA changes can be found on the CRA website at


Cindy Matheson | | 2391