This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
I-CYS (Institute for Child and Youth Studies)
Workshop: How to Make an Academic Conference Poster
Friday, March 10, 2017
In the first hour, this session will give an overview of the basics of
creating a poster and adress questions like:
- What constitutes a 'good' poster?
- How do I structure my poster?
- How much text is too much text?
- How big is my poster supposed to be?
- What do I include, what do I leave out?
- Do I need special software to make a poster?
- What font size do I use?
- ...and more!
In the second hour, you are encouraged to draft a template poster and
discuss with your peers on what works and what doesn't. Bring your own
laptop or use one of the provided laptops in the room.
Drop in or stay for however long you'd like. No registration required.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Contact Victoria for questions or more info: firstname.lastname@example.org