This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Wait-list for students who were unable to access required Arts & Science courses during their assigned registration dates and times. Requests must be made on-line via http://www.uleth.ca/artsci/advising/faculty-arts-science-wait-list-request-form
This form will be available from March 23 (9:00 am) until August 14 (12:00 pm).
- You must have previously attempted to register yourself in the course.
- The course must be required for your major.
- The course must be offered within the Faculty of Arts & Science. (We do not wait-list for Education, Fine Arts, Health Sciences, Liberal Education, or Dhillon School of Business courses.)
- You must have the prerequisite(s) for the course (or you must bring a signed Prerequisite Waiver Form to Arts and Science Student Program Services in M2102 before you submit your request).
- The course must fit your schedule. If there’s a time conflict, or the course causes you to exceed 15 credit hours, you will be removed from the wait-list unless you indicate which course to drop.