This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Apply by May 1st for travel taking place July-October.
Submit completed application in person to the Faculty of Arts & Science Dean's Office, A570 (University Hall).
Value: up to $500
- Travel must be related to the applicant’s academic studies. This includes (but is not limited to) presenting a paper or poster at a conference or workshop, or travel for the purposes of participating in a competition, conference, or workshop related to your academic studies.
- Travel to attend training, for study programs/tours, or for any type of relocation is not eligible for this award.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing, registered in an Arts & Science degree program, and achieve a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their most recent 30 credits (graded course only). Students who have completed their degree requirements (and thus may be convocating) may also apply for support for travel; in this case, the travel must take place a maximum of four months after they have completed their degree requirements.
- Full-time students (or those who were full-time for the majority of their degree program) will be given priority.
- Students may receive funds from this program only once per academic year (May through April). Priority will be given to students who have not previously received funds from this award.
Visit the award website for full details: http://www.uleth.ca/node/3314