This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Accredited Testing Centre
The French Language Centre is an accredited French Language Proficiency Testing Centre. Funding has been provided through a Federal Funding budget under the Official Languages in Education Protocol (OLEP) (or COLEP).
Diplomas are awarded by the National Ministry of Education of France.
Two Testing Groups
Content is consistent with life experiences of two targeted groups
- Designed for students age 11+
- Corresponds to levels A1 to B2
- DELF : Diplôme d’études en langue française
DELF-DALF Tous publics
- Designed for the general public and postsecondary students
- Corresponds to levels A1 to B2; levels C1 and C2
- DALF : Diplôme approfondi de langue français
1. Enrollment at each level is determined according to the confidence level of the candidate.
2. It is not required to take all of the exams or to take them sequentially.
3. At each competency level four skills are assessed: Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking