This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Have you ever wanted to know…
- Are we reporting the right information, in the best way, to government bodies to boost our comparative rankings, meet compliance requirements and secure desired funding levels?
- Can our academic and business decision-makers easily analyze operational data, from across faculties and functional areas, to make better decisions in a budget sensitive climate?
- Do our marketing strategies align with student feedback and leverage the demographic, psychographic and geographic trends within our student body?
- How many annual enrolments do we require – of a full fee paying, government supported and scholarship nature – to remain profitable and secure desired levels of government funding?
- Do we have access to the right student, research, performance and departmental data to compile effective research grants?
- Are we building the right infrastructure to support student satisfaction, learning, retention and successful graduation?
- Are our industry partnerships aligned with current student courses to ensure relevancy and boost successful job placement upon graduation?
Read the rest of the article here.
Cindy McManus | email@example.com