This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
The President’s Award for Service Excellence is awarded annually to an Administrative staff member or team in recognition of their provision of exceptional service to the University of Lethbridge and members of the University community. One award is given to an AUPE/ESS employee, one award is given to an APO/Executive Director employee and one award is given to a TEAM* (*if applicable).
Award recipients will be honored at the annual Long Service Awards and Retirement Recognition Ceremony held in May of each year.
President’s Award for Service Excellence recipients will receive:
- A certificate of recognition for the employee or each team member.
- A monetary award of $1000.00 for the employee or team to be deposited into a separate professional supplement account for training or other items covered under the professional supplement program and used within the professional supplement program established guidelines.
The purpose of this award is to provide annual recognition of an employee or team who made an outstanding contribution to the mission of the University through:
- The provision of exceptional service to staff, faculty, students, alumni, donors or visitors;
- The identification of measures which contribute to the improved efficiency and/or effectiveness of University operations; or
- Contributions to the community or the University, which enhance the reputation of the University.