This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
The Covenant Health Research Centre and the Office of Innovation & Research Services (ORIS) will be hosting an open videoconference with Covenant Health representatives on the UofL campus.
Date - February 13, 2018
Time - 2:00pm
Location - B716, University Hall
Topics to be discussed include:
- introductions of attendees;
- introduction of local Covenant Health representatives (including roles);
- Summary of projects supported by Covenant Health;
- Process of engagement with Covenant Health;
- Challenges and solutions; and
- Steps forward for continued engagement.
Researchers are encouraged to attend and participate in the discussion. There will be opportunities for questions and an open discussion.
For those unable to attend in person, Webex is available for those who wish to call in:
4550 (on Campus)
403-332-4500 (off Campus)
1-877-332-4504 (Toll Free)
Access Code - 998 508 163
For more information on this event, please contact Penny D'Agnone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Covenant Health Research Centre, visit the website: https://www.covenanthealth.ca/research-centre.
Free and open to all.