This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Our 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM)!
- Date: Friday October 2, 2020
- Time: 9:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Format: Zoom Meeting – Come as you are!
- RSVP: Please email Sharon Yanicki (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for the AGM meeting (by Sept. 30) to receive the Zoom link via email prior to the meeting.
AGM Program (tentative):
- 9:45 a.m. – Welcome & Greet Members to Zoom Meeting (please log in early for a chat and to test your audio)
- 10 - 10:30 a.m.: Guest Speaker: Dr. Erasmus Okine, Provost & Vice-President (Academic), UofL
- 10:30 - 11 a.m.: Q&A with Speaker
- 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: AGM (agenda forthcoming)
How do I Attend the Virtual AGM? It is Easy!
- Register. Email Sharon Yanicki (email@example.com) by Sept. 30th, to receive the Zoom link.
- Download the Zoom application on your computer, laptop or cell from: https://zoom.us/ (If you are using your computer, you may wish to use a headset).
- Optional Test: You will receive an invitation to a practice session to test your audio/video on Zoom (see the email for details).
- Join the Zoom meeting: Click on the Zoom link in the email (sent prior to the meeting). *REMEMBER* to join at least 15 minutes early (i.e., at 9:45am on Oct.2).
- Questions/Problems: Email Sharon: firstname.lastname@example.org
REMINDER to regular members to pay your membership dues prior to the meeting, so you will be able to vote at the AGM. See the website for information on membership. Membership dues can be paid by e-transfer to Exec.ULRASA@uleth.ca
Sharon Yanicki | email@example.com