This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
WGST SAMWAK SPEAKER SERIES presented on Zoom
SAMWAK means to 'announce' in Waray dialect (Philippine). This series aims to showcase new projects and ideas from students, faculty and the community twice every semester. SAMWAK is sponsored by the Department of Women & Gender Studies.
February 27: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Talking Ethics in a Time of Pandemic: Overcoming Obstacles, Facing Challenges, Growing as Researchers
- Taylor Blais, HBA Candidate, WGST
- Mariah Besplug, MA Candidate, Geography
- Rabindra Chaulagain, PhD Candidate, CSPT
- Roxanna Epe, PhD Candidate, CSPT
- Suzanne Lenon, Associate Professor, WGST
- Sahar Siavashi, MA Candidate, CSPT
- Mary Siever, MA Candidate, WGST
- Jaisie Walker, Alumni