This hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of designing a digital poster with Canva. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- Specifications for digital and print designs
- How to navigate the Canva interface
- How to easily customize designs
- Streamlined processes for choosing design styles
- How to create simple animations
- How to effectively export their final design.
- Wednesday, January 20; 9 to 10:30 a.m. [Register Now]
- Thursday, January 21; 1:30 to 3 p.m. [Register Now]
LOCATION: Microsoft Teams
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. An e-mail will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the workshop through this platform. This e-mail will contain a link for a Microsoft Teams meeting which you will need to attend this workshop.
For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.