The Alberta RNA Research and Training Institute (ARRTI) is hosting the 14th Annual RiboWest Conference at the University of Lethbridge, on June 10-13, 2018.
This Western Canada RNA Conference brings together RNA scientists from across Canada and the northwestern United States for the purpose of disseminating current research and providing an opportunity for trainees to present their work. Presentations at the meeting have covered a wide range of RNA topics, including transcription, RNA processing, translation, viruses, genomics, bioinformatics, etc. All RNA scientists are invited to attend RiboWest.
This year’s guest speakers are:
- Jennifer Kugel, PhD (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Steven Jones, PhD, FRSC, FCAHS (Canada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre)
- Nahum Sonenberg, OC FRS FRSC (McGill University)
- Michelle Scott, PhD (University of Sherbrooke)
- Martin Hirst, PhD (University of British Columbia).
For more information, visit https://www.ribowest.org/.
Alberta RNA Research and Training Institute (ARRT) | firstname.lastname@example.org