This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Date: January 18, 2017
Room: AH153 - Counselling & Career Services Office
Suited for anyone with a basic resume, cover letter, and/or CV wanting to make their documents more effective.
This workshop will cover how to:
- target your resume to specific jobs through a step-by-step resume development process
- brainstorm your skills, strengths, and experience
- learn about writing your information in concrete and relevant detail
- organize, group and title your information into targeted headings and sections
- write a business format cover letter that includes personalized elements and relevant background information/qualities for specific job postings
When attending a Resume & Cover Letter Workshop, please bring current copies of your resume, cover letter, and/or CV