This workshop consists of a short presentation followed by a practical session with a laser fire extinguisher simulator. Do you know what to do in case of a fire? Topics covered in the course include elements and classes of fire, fire prevention, types of fire extinguishers and the PASS method of using a fire extinguisher.
Training may be required for:
- Campus Incident Response Team (CIRT) members
- Security personnel
- Faculty and staff who work in a laboratory or in the field with flammable and/or combustible chemicals for the purpose of research or instructional needs
- Facilities and maintenance staff
- Sports and Recreation Services staff
- Fine Arts staff – theatres, workshops
- Resident Assistants
- Food Services - staff members who work in kitchens or cooking operations where commercial cooking devices are used
- Student Union event staff
This session is scheduled in AH100 on October 29, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER. There is a maximum of 30 participants for each class.
For registration and further training information please contact email@example.com