Tue, Jan 14, 2020 8:00 am to Sat, Feb 29, 2020 10:00 am
Wednesday's this semester from 8 to 10 a.m.
Available on campus and only takes 15 mins out of your day.
How old is your heart?
- Get an overall assessment of your health
- Find out the risk of having a stroke or heart attack in the next 10 years
What Happens at the Health Check for U?
15 mins screening includes:
- Measuring height, weight, & waist circumfrence
- Taking your blood pressure
- A finger poke to obtain blood sample for cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Post screening includes:
- Recieving 'Health Check for U' card for Horns Recreation Fitness Centre
- 15 min session to review results and develop a healthy lifestyle plan
Room or Area: