This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Wednesday's this semester from 8 to 10 a.m.
Available on campus and only takes 15 mins out of your day.
How old is your heart?
- Get an overall assessment of your health
- Find out the risk of having a stroke or heart attack in the next 10 years
What Happens at the Health Check for U?
15 mins screening includes:
- Measuring height, weight, & waist circumfrence
- Taking your blood pressure
- A finger poke to obtain blood sample for cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Post screening includes:
- Recieving 'Health Check for U' card for Horns Recreation Fitness Centre
- 15 min session to review results and develop a healthy lifestyle plan