This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
EndNote is citation management software which can help you manage, organize and use your research literature. It integrates with Microsoft Word (and selected other word processing software), so that you can "cite-while-you-write" using your choice of citation styles. EndNote is available for both Windows and Mac computers. We will be using the latest version in the Windows/PC environment with Microsoft Word. Anyone wishing to use EndNote on their own laptop during training sessions should have the software already installed. The EndNote Combined workshop covers the following:
- An introduction to key features and components of EndNote.
- How to build a library of citations.
- How to create groups of EndNote citations and customize displays.
- How to Cite While You Write with EndNote and Microsoft Word.
- Log into Career Bridge (choose Students or Staff/Faculty from top menu bar).
- Click here to register for EndNote Combined.
For other EndNote learning opportunities, click here.