This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Peer Session: Blended/ Flipped Classrooms and Active Learning
This is your opportunity to ask Olu Awosoga, Josh Davies, Rebebecca Carruthers DenHoed, Abigail McMeekin, Sean Fitzpatrick and Nicole Wilson what their approaches and motivations for blended classrooms are. You will get answers to the following questions (as well as many more):
- What is flipped/ blended learning? What's the purpose of it and how do you facilitate it?
- What work/ technology is involved to create video/ audio lectures?
- How do you get your students to prepare before class?
- How do you structure class time?
- How do I get buy-in from the students to work in teams?
WHEN and WHERE: December 11 from 1 to 2 p.m. in the Teaching Centre
Join us in person or virtually by using this link https://zoom.us/j/725264266
Joerdis Weilandt | firstname.lastname@example.org | (403) 329-2169 | https://www.uleth.ca/teachingcentre/joerdis-weilandt