This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Integrative Health Institute Conference:
Contemporary Insights for Optimizing Health
Friday, October 27, 2017
Bernard Snell Hall, Walter C. Mackenzie Health Sciences Centre
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
The Integrative Health Institute conference promotes knowledge translation and networking for health care providers, academics, learners, health administrators, and other key stakeholders. This year's conference themes are 1) chronic pain, 2) mental health, and 3) health system transformation.
Who Should Attend?
- IHI Scholars
- Academic Faculty, Staff, Students
- Health Care Providers and Health Professional Trainees
Abstract Submssion -
Deadline for Submissions: Friday, September 15, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. MST
We invite University Faculty and learners, and Alberta Health Services colleagues to submit their original research or educational initiatives in integrative health. Each submission will be reviewed by an external panel, and those accepted will be notified by e-mail no later than Friday, September 29, 2017. Presenters will be expected to prepare a poster and a 2 minute oral presentation.
- 500 word maximum (please follow the template listed below).
- Abstracts may reflect work that is either underway/proposed or completed.
- You may choose to submit more than one abstract. In order to do so, please send a separate e-mail for each submission.
- All presenters must register for the conference and be available to present from 1:00 - 1:45 p.m. on Friday, October 27, 2017.
Structured Abstract (Required Headings)
- Analysis Plan/Results
- Potential Significance/Results
- Conclusions (completed work only)
Please submit your structured abstract by the deadline to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Institutional Affiliation
- Abstract Title & All Authors (please identify whether the first and presenting author is a trainee)
Trainee Research Award
If the first and presenting author is a trainee, the poster will be eligible for a Trainee Research Award. All trainee-led posters will be judged between 1:00 - 1:45 p.m. on Friday, October 27, 2017, and will be awarded at the end of the conference.
Program is attached to this posting or can be found at: https://www.ualberta.ca/integrative-health-institute/2017-conference/program-and-workshops.
For more information, contact Amy Wolgemuth at firstname.lastname@example.org.