Classes & Ensembles:
- Online - this option is available 24 hours a day
- Phone (403-329-2304),
- In person (at Casa [230-8th St S]) at our U of L desk (beside the elevator) from Monday & Tuesday: 10-7, Wednesday's: 11-6:30, Thursday's: 10-7 and Friday's 10-2.
NOTE: You must be registered/paid before you can attend. If space is available, you can also register after a class has started (and some can be pro-rated).
NEW Private Music Students (if you are a returning student, go right to #3):
1. CONTACT US first and we will refer you to the perfect instructor. Please also see:
- Our Music Lesson Rates and Cancellations Policies / Rescheduling Policies/Sick Policies
- Our Faculty Directory. Did you know? Anyone in the community can take lessons from our faculty; no auditions required!
2. MAKE LESSONS ARRANGEMENTS: Once you talked to someone from our office, we will put you in contact with your instructor, and then the two of you can decide on:
- A mutually convenient lesson time (daytime or evenings), the length of lessons, and the start date.
3. REGISTER AND PAY (Online, Phone 403-329-2304, or in person: at our U of L Desk at Casa)
- Music Lessons must be paid before lessons commence
- Parking is available at Casa to all registered Conservatory of Music students
- String instrument rental available to all Music Conservatory students*
- Cello (limited available)
- Guitars (full size only)
- Contact us to make arrangements
- $145.00/season (return deadline is May 1, 2019); $45/summer (to extend rental from May 1-August 31, 2018)
*Please contact the Music Conservatory (403-329-2304) first to ensure the appropriate instrument is available. You can then pay for the rental as well (there are no refunds on instrument rentals).