Summary of Findings
A number of themes emerged during the consultation with senior administrators and other leadership. The synthesis of these themes, presented below, is not meant to be a definitive assessment of conditions or plans at the University but rather a reflection of the range of issues and opinions that were expressed during the meetings.
- Priority Development of Graduate Education and Research
- Liberal Education as a Fundamental Branding Opportunity
- A Destination Campus: A Time of Transition, a Time of Possibilities
- Outlook for the Faculties
- One Campus, Many Experiences
- Student Services
- Library, Learning Commons, and Learning Support Services
- Student Hub / Student Life
- Campus Heritage
- Social Spaces and Other Amenities
- Parking and Transit
- Campus Organization
- Connection to the Community
Each of the above themes are described further on this site and in the Master Plan Directions Report.