- LibGuide: Research Data Management Link to Notice
- New Database: Birds of North America (BNA)
Birds of North America (BNA) is the most comprehensive reference for the life histories of over 760 bird species that breed in the United States and Canada. Species accounts are written by ornithologists and other experts and are an essential reference for anyone with an advanced interest in birds. BNA accounts have always offered an in-depth, authoritative summary of scientific literature and media. However, in combination with the Macaulay Library and eBird, our restructured species accounts are now accompanied by new sounds, images, and video, and distributional maps and model output generated by eBird.
- Library Intersession Hours | April 22 - May 7
During the intersession period between the spring and summer semesters (April 22 - May 7), the Library's hours are as follows:
- April 22 (Saturday): 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- April 23 (Sunday): CLOSED
- April 24 - 28 (Monday - Friday): 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- April 29 - 30 (Saturday - Sunday): CLOSED
- May 1 (Monday): 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May 2 (Tuesday): CLOSED [Staff Retreat]
- May 3 - 5 (Wednesday - Friday): 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May 6 - 7 (Saturday - Sunday): CLOSED
Summer hours will begin on Monday, May 8. For a complete overview of Library hours, click here.
- New Database: Ipsos Canadian Public Affairs Dataverse
Contains Canadian public and polling date donated by the market research firm Ipsos Canada. The data covers a range of opinion polls from 2004 to 2015 on subject matter including Canadian politics and elections, real estate buying habits, and youth interactions with government. All data is open access.