Group Work Room Use Policy
This policy has been developed to ensure fair use of these study spaces. Please observe them while you are using these rooms.
- Work groups only (no classes).
- Groups of two or more take precedence over individual users.
- Students who self-book have first rights to use the rooms.
- Rooms can be booked through the Library website. Booking period is for 2 hours.
- Bookings are forfeit if a group is 10 minutes late entering the room.
- Rooms left unattended for more than 10 minutes will be considered available. Please do not leave your belongings unattended in the group work rooms.
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings left in the group work rooms.
- Unattended library materials will be retrieved and reshelved on a regular basis.
- Please keep the door closed while groups are occupying the group work room. Noise should not be audible outside of the room.
- Markers for using whiteboards are available for purchase at the General Services Desk on level 10.
- Please remember hot, messy, and smelly food is not appropriate in the Library and ensure that beverages are in spill resistant containers. Please consider your food choices carefully.
- Users are responsible for cleaning up any spills or messes. Please be considerate, and use garbage and recycling containers.
Content Revised: February 25, 2015