If you are arriving at the Calgary International Airport, but your final destination is Lethbridge, you have two options:
1. Transport to Lethbridge by:
- a private vehicle, such as taxi, limousine, or rideshares;
- a rental vehicle;
- the use of a chartered bus or van where there are no other occupants apart from your party and the driver;
- Afro Express Shuttle may be able to offer you private transportation from the Calgary airport to your place of quarantine in Lethbridge for $250. Please contact them to make arrangements at 403-977-4128 or email@example.com;
- pickup by a friend or family member in their private vehicle.
2. Quarantine in Calgary and travel to Lethbridge AFTER your 14-day self-isolation period has passed. After you have completed your quarantine you can travel to Lethbridge using one of these two bus services:
As of June 11, Red Arrow resumed its Lethbridge ⇔ Calgary transportation. They pick up from the Calgary airport on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday at 5:15 p.m. MDT., and by reservation only.
To reserve a seat you will need to make an online account here. Please also note that the Red Arrow Customer Service Desk at Calgary International Airport is temporarily closed. The coach pick-up area is at Lane 11, which is located on the Arrivals Level outside of Door #2. Prices are subject to change, but current estimates are around $75/person.
This is a newer business offering pickup at the Calgary airport and drop off in Lethbridge at a few different locations. The cost is $50/person.
You can contact them to make arrangements: 403-977-4128 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Red Arrow and Afro Express Shuttle Bus are considered to be public transit because you would share the ride with other people, and therefore cannot be used to travel from Calgary to a quarantine site in Lethbridge. Use these options only after you have completed your 14-day self-isolation period.