The International Student Advisors provide a wide variety of services to International Students including:
- Keeping you up to date on current information via International Mail
- Assistance with study permit extensions and other IRCC applications related to your student status in Canada: co-op work permits, post-gratuation work permits, temporary resident visas, etc.
- Ongoing support and advice for academic, personal and financial concerns
- Referrals to other departments on campus
- Intercultural Communication Training
- Information on community programs and departments