Here you will find a list of handy tools for recruitment and updates at uLethbridge.
If you are not currently an authorized agent for uLethbridge, please visit our prospective agents tab.
How to Apply:
1) Apply Online
- May 15 deadline for September (Fall) intake
- September 15 deadline for January (Spring) intake
*Please note that not all programs are offered in the January intake. Please refer to program pages at www.uleth.ca/future-student for program intake availability.
2) Submit copies of transcripts and English language proficiency to firstname.lastname@example.org; please note that we only require copies for admissions purposes. If students recieve an offer of admission, we will then require official documents from the institution of issue.
3) If qualified, receive a Letter of Acceptance. If ELP is not met, receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and register in English for Academic Purposes.
5) Apply for Canadian Study Permit.
6) Wait for communication from the International Student Advisor for pre-departure information.
Authorized designate instructions:
- Agents must be listed as the students authorized designate in order to communicate on the students behalf for the application process
- Once an application has been submitted, students may log into their student account on “the Bridge” (login details will be provided to the email applied with)
- The Bridge may also be used as a tool to see documents required and the application status
Commission dates and deadlines:
- June 1 (Summer EAP only)
- October 1 (Fall Undergraduate & EAP)
- February 1 (Spring Undergraduate & EAP)
*Dates subject to change
Request a training appointment with one of our International Recruitment Officers.