Students - ensure your Android device is connected to the Student@UofL wireless network (not Guest@UofL) which provides you with the best speed, security and service.
Follow these steps to connect your devices:
1. Go to Applications, then Settings, and tap Wi-Fi.
2. In the list of networks:
- If you are a student, find and tap Student @UofL.
- If you are faculty or staff, tap UofL.
3. Enter your username (Identity) and your password. Leave the rest as they are.
4. Tap Connect at the bottom.
5. You are now connected and should see the following screen:
WifiAndroid T&T.pdf (400.78KB)