IT Services is equipped to deliver online surveys and voting on behalf of University faculties and departments as well as individual faculty members. Note that surveys targeting the University community must abide by the Survey Policy.
Contact the ITS Solutions Centre.
Basic requirements for online voting:
- List of eligible candidates
- Email list of who can vote (only uleth email addresses)
- Indicate how many candidates can be voted for (multiple or single)
- Indicate start/end date of ballot
- Small blurb of what the ballot or nomination is about
There are three (3) positions to be filled on the APO Executive.
Please vote for a maximum of three of the people listed below:
This ballot will close on Monday, June 18th, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
There is no cost for this service, as it is funded by the University.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Please contact the ITS Solutions Centre for assistance with this service (403-329-2490, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Room TH218, Turcotte Hall).