Change Username

« View all services

IT Services can change your username. Username changes will also change your email address. University of Lethbridge usernames must reflect your legal name on file, so if a username change request is due to a legal name change (ie. change in marital status, etc) then please make sure to change your legal name on file with Human Resources or Student Services before requesting a username change from IT Services.

How do I request this service?: 

For security reasons, username changes must be requested in person at the IT Solutions Centre (TH218) or by phone (403-329-2490). IT Services cannot change usernames via Email.

What is the cost for this service?: 

There is no cost for this service, as it is funded by the University.

When is this service available?: 

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM

How do I get help with this service?: 

Please contact the ITS Solutions Centre for assistance with this service (403-329-2490,, or Room TH218, Turcotte Hall).

Who can use this service?: 
Service Provider: 
Solutions Centre
Service Category: 
Logins and Passwords