Campus ID Cards

« View all services

IT Services prints both new and replacement Campus ID Cards and ensures they are operational. Printing of ID Badges for special groups and events (ie. Nursing Program, Convocation, etc) is also available.

For information regarding the use of your University ID card visit Mycard Site.

How do I request this service?: 

You can get a new or replacement Campus ID Card from the ITS Solutions Centre. You will be required to present government-issued photo ID before a new Campus ID Card will be issued.

New and replacement ID Cards can also be requested online using the following link:

What is the cost for this service?: 

There is a $15.50 fee for lost, stolen or physically damaged replacement cards.

When is this service available?: 

Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM

How do I get help with this service?: 

Please contact the ITS Solutions Centre for assistance with this service (403-329-2490,, or Room TH218, Turcotte Hall).

Who can use this service?: 
Service Provider: 
Solutions Centre
Service Category: 
Help and Support