Bridge Bucks will be unavailable for use at all supported campus locations while the system is updated.
The downtime will occur from Tuesday, June 27 at 6:00 A.M. through Wednesday, June 28 at 12:00 P.M
The Blackboard Transact system that supports the Bridge Bucks service is being updated for enhanced support and security.
Anyone wishing to make purchases using Bridge Bucks as a form of payment or to add additional money to their account will be unable to do so during this timeframe.
The downtime will directly impact the following functions:
- Tim Hortons and Tim's Express purchases using Bridge Bucks
- Vending purchases – Cash and coin only
- Bookstore purchases using Bridge Bucks
- Copy Centre purchases using Bridge Bucks
- All Library Bridge Bucks Follow-you Printing
- **This outage WILL NOT impact any Library departmental printing**
- All Student Computer Lab Bridge Bucks Follow-you Printing
- **This outage WILL NOT impact any departmental follow-you printing**
- Student Residence Laundry
- Student Portal (ULink) Financial information regarding Bridge Bucks and Dining Plan will not be available
- MyCard Manager site will not be available
- Purchasing Bridge Bucks
- Cash Load Stations
- Cash Office
- Copy Centre