Are you in need of Help?
- If this is an emergency, call 911
- If it's not an emergency, but help is needed contact Homewood Health, which is a confidential, no cost resource available to you, and your eligible family members. Toll free 1-888-713-8623 (24 hours)
* There is no cost to you for accessing Homewood Human Solutions.
- In the alternative, help is available through the following community resources:
- Alberta Mental Health Helpline 1-877-303-2642
- Southern Alberta Distress Line (403) 327-7905
- Family Centre of Southern Alberta (403) 320-4232
- Lethbridge Family Services (403) 327-5724 or Fax (403) 329-4924
- YWCA Harbour House Women's Shelter (403) 320-1881
- Community Links (403) 328-LINK (5465) or 1-866-355-LINK (5465)
- Alberta Health Services Addiction Helpline and Smoker’s Helpline 1-866-332-2322
- Womenspace Resource Centre (403) 329-8338
- Blackfoot Family Lodge Society (403) 329-6506
- Dial-A-Law 1-800-332-1091 or (403) 234-9022 (in Calgary)
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Legal Aid Society of Alberta 1-866-845-3425
- Lethbridge ARCHES (403) 328-8186
- Teamwork Training Employment Services (403) 382-3770
- Training Inc. (403) 320-5100
- Associates Counselling (403) 381-6000
However there may be a cost to you for accessing the community services. If fees are assessed, the claim is eligible under the Health Spending Account.