NEW - Wellness Together Canada Free Mental Health and Substance Use Support - Free online resources, tools, apps and connections to trained volunteers and qualified mental health professionals when needed.
The University of Lethbridge Employee Assistance Program is a confidential resource provided to help faculty, staff and family members (who are under the benefit plan) enhance their personal and workplace functioning.
The Employee Family Assistance Program offers:
- Identification and assessment of personal, family and work-related problems;
- Short-term counseling and consultation;
- Referral to appropriate services and resources.
- If this is an emergency, call 911
- If it's not an emergency, but help is needed, either call:
- Homewood Health at 1-888-713-8623 (24 hours)
- Or consult the community phone numbers:
There is no cost to you for accessing Homewood Health; however there may be a cost to you for accessing the community services. If fees are assessed, the claim is eligible under the Health Spending Account.