Mt. Blakiston House units are reserved for Continuing | Transfer | Mature Students.
All bedrooms in Aperture Park are single occupancy.
Eligibility to live on campus
- Residence is reserved for students whose permanent address is 100km away or further from the Lethbridge campus.
- Students must be enrolled in full-time studies at all times (9 credits or more per term).
Due to high demand, we are unable to GUARANTEE ROOMS to all applicants.
Mt. Blakiston House Apartments
Click here for room photos and floor plans
See Full Campus Map
See Room Rates
The newest residence complex in Aperture Park is south of Piikani House and Tsuut'ina House, and across from Residence Village and Paterson Centre. The facility will feature 259 beds in studio and four-bedroom configurations. All spaces have kitchens and double beds. Several studio rooms are being designed for long term guests and visiting lecturers, there are several accessible suites, and a massive amount of social and study space on site.
- Five-storey residence complex (four levels on the east wing, five levels on the north wing)
- The two wings of the building are only connected on the main floor
- 259 double beds
- Four-bedroom suite design with two full washrooms, full kitchen and common area in each unit (50 units)
- Two-bedroom accessibility unit on the main floor
- Fifth storey studio units
- Nine study lounges
- Building lounge
- Games room
- A large multi-use project room with the capability of dividing the spacing into three small study spaces
- Exercise room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor green spaces
- New office space for Residence Life and Conference Services
Controlling my thermostat in Mt Blakiston House!
| ||Review the instruction sheet to control the heat in your Mt Blakiston House apartment|