Sponsored by: Soroptimist Foundation of Canada
- The Soroptimist Foundation of Canada annually offers several grants to female graduate students in Canada to assist them with university studies that will qualify them for careers that will improve the quality of women’s lives. Examples include but are not limited to: providing medical services, providing legal counselling and assistance, counselling mature women entering or re-entering the labour market, counselling women in crisis, counselling and training women for non-traditional employment, and positions in women’s centres.
- Agency deadline: January 31
- $7,500 each
- Female and Canadian or permanent resident
- Enrolled in a full time graduate program at the time of applications
- Pursuing a course of studies leading to a career mainly of service to women
- Financial need
- volunteering in your community
Application & Information:
For more information and the applicaiton visit the Soroptimist Foundation website.