Parkland Institute studies economic, social, cultural, and political issues facing Albertans and Canadians, using the perspective of political economy. The Parkland Institute Graduate Research Award (PIGRA) aims to encourage public policy research, broadly defined, and advance training of graduate students from all faculties. The program facilitates research advancement by providing students with a suitable research training experience with Parkland Institute and the University of Lethbridge.
- May 15
- $5000, dispersed in two allotments of $2,500 (fall and spring terms)
- be a full-time graduate student
- be supervised by a University of Lethbridge Faculty member
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- be registered as a full-time graduate studies at the University of Lethbridge in the semester immediately following the granting of the award
Apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships and bursary application portal.