University of Lethbridge Three Minute Thesis (uLethbridge3MT)
Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) is a research communication competition developed by The University of Queensland which challenges research higher degree students to present a compelling oration on their thesis and its significance in just three minutes in language appropriate to a non-specialist audience.
3MT is not an exercise in trivialising or ‘dumbing-down’ research but forces students to consolidate their ideas and crystallise their research discoveries.
Things to Note
- Students will need to sign a Consent form authorizing the use of the video recording of 3 minute presentations, photos, interviews, etc. for press releases, websites, social media, etc.
- Students are strongly encouraged to discuss their participation and presentation with their Supervisors
- Registration procedure requires the Supervisor’s name
- Registration closes Friday, February 2, 2018 at 4:30 pm.
- Students who register for the 3MT competition and elect not to participate in the Qualifying Heat are asked to email 3MT@uleth.ca
- 3 Minute Clock visible to judges and audience members
Registered participants should review the 3MT Information Package for detailed information about the 2018 competition.
To Register, please complete this survey.