The University of Lethbridge has a fiduciary responsibility as a publicly funded institution to ensure that funds entrusted to it are managed responsibly. To promote the transparency and accountability to the public, the University discloses travel and hospitality expenses on this webpage for the reporting period starting October 2012.
This disclosure aligns with the Government of Alberta guidelines and the University's Public Disclosure of Expenses as outlined in its Travel and Business Expense Policy and Procedures.
The public disclosure of expenses will include a summary of reimbursed expenses for travel, accommodations and meals and hospitality. This information will be posted on a quarterly basis on this webpage within one month of the end of each quarter. When there are no links for the quarter, it means that the individual had no travel or hospitality expenses to disclose.
Information that would normally be withheld under Alberta's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPP) will be redacted prior to the public disclosure of the expenses.
CURRENT REPORTING PERIOD
- Board Chair - July to September 2019
- Board Member, J. Forrest - July to September 2019
- Chancellor - July to September 2019
- President - July to September 2019
- Vice-President (Finance and Administration) - July to September 2019
- Vice-President (Research) - July to September 2019
- Vice-President (Advancement) - July to September 2019