As a professional advisor, there are many benefits to facilitating planned gifts:
- Planned giving is a significant piece of an overall planning process. You understand your clients' individual financial situations and know how to help them achieve their philanthropic goals.
- Planned giving discussions can often lead to an unanticipated opportunity to provide additional services or products for your clients.
- You may be the only person who can shed light on planned giving opportunities for your clients. Having a solid understanding of planned giving adds to your credibility and range of expertise.
- Through planned giving, your clients may be able to make larger gifts than they thought possible. The significance of the impact can provide you and your clients with immense fulfillment.
- Planned gifts have lasting impacts at the U of L. When you encourage planned giving, you personally take part in creating a legacy that supports students and the U of L's future success.