WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
POST-DIPLOMA PUBLIC HEALTH/HEALTH LEADERSHIP
- Post-Diploma Bachelor of Health Sciences
Intake:Fall & Spring
Campus:Calgary & Lethbridge
Our post-diploma Bachelor of Health Sciences will help you build on your existing health-related diploma education and work experience by adding an appreciation for population health, including health policy and promotion, while adding skills in health research, program evaluation and leadership. This exciting new program is offered on our Calgary Campus with evening and weekend classes, and via traditional delivery on our Lethbridge Campus.
Who is this program for?
- Pharmacy technicians
- Practical nurses
- Massage therapists
- Respiratory therapist
- Laboratory technicians
For current information on admission and program requirements, visit the Registrar's Office website.
A diploma in a health-related discipline from an approved college is required. NOTE: Ideal diplomas may include pharmacy technician, practical nurse, massage therapist, paramedic, respiratory therapist, social work, laboratory technician, exercise science, and community health promotion. For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Faculty of Health Sciences will also consider other health or human services diplomas on a case-by-case basis.
Application deadlines - August 1 (Fall admission) or December 1 (Spring admission)
How to Apply:
uLethbridge is updating our student information system to better serve our students. As a result, we have had to tweak our typical application process; for the Spring 2017 intake, you can apply via paper application at ulethbridge.ca/ross/admissions, and for the Fall 2017 intake you can apply via paper application at ulethbridge.ca/ross/admissions or online (after June 2017) through Alberta Post-Secondary Application System (APAS).
- Clinical Research Associate
- Community Connections Coordinator
- Community Education Specialist
- Data Management Coordinator
- Project Analyst
- Coordinator Primary Care
- Client Care Assistant
- Aboriginal Health Coordinator
- Policy Analyst
- Program Analyst
- Program Consultant
- Public Health Privacy Officer
- Public Health Promoter/Coordinator
- Public Programs & Services Coordinator
- HLSC 3100 - Health Management and Leadership
- HLSC 3500/MGT 3825 - Information in Health Care
- HLSC 3510 - Program Planning and Evaluation
- HLSC 3800 - Teaching and Learning for Health Professions