Housing applications open September 15th for the following academic year. You should apply for residence once you have applied to the University and have received your student ID number. You do not need to wait for an offer of admission. Residence is not guaranteed to all students, so the earlier you apply, the greater your chances of being successful. Here are some important deadlines to keep in mind:
- January 15 - New High School Students - Early Bird Draw Deadline
- April 1 - New Student to the uLethbridge - Lottery Draw Deadline
Housing options for recent high school graduates (or those who graduated from high school the previous year): Students who apply by the dates above will be entered into the lottery draw for 70% of the rooms available to recent high school graduates. The remaining 30% of the rooms are allocated on 'first come/ first served' basis according to the student’s application date combined with suitability of the rooms available. Students can submit a housing application online at /housing
Housing options for all other student groups: uLethbridge has 520 residence beds available to students after their first year of University. Rooms in Piikani House Apartment Building, Mount Blakiston Apartment Building, Siksika & Tsuu T'ina Single Student townhomes, and Residence Village townhouses are available to students who are in their 2nd year or later of post-secondary studies are eligible to apply for a space in these buildings.