- Behavioural neuroscience
- Cell and molecular neuroscience
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Computational neuroscience
Coursework + Thesis
The degree requirements for the Ph.D. program consist of successful completion of courses, a comprehensive examination, a Thesis, and a Thesis Oral Defence. Students develop their program in consultation with their supervisors. Required courses for the PhD Neuroscience program include:
- Neuroscience 7901 - Neuroscience Research Dialogues I (0.75 credit hours)
- Neuroscience 7902 - Neuroscience Research Dialogues II (0.75 credit hours)
- Neuroscience 7903 - Neuroscience Research Dialogues III (0.75 credit hours)
- Neuroscience 7904 - Neuroscience Research Dialogues IV (0.75 credit hours)
Course descriptions are available in the Course Catalog.
For more information about this major please contact Naomi Cramer, Administrative Assistant, Department of Neuroscience, Canadian Centre for Behavioural Neuroscience.