WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) is for all new students registered at uLethbridge; while it is optional, you'll be sad if you don't attend!
At NSO, you'll learn what is expected of you as first year student, meet with faculty and staff, become familiar with campus resources and, of course, meet other students new to uLethbridge!
- Does it cost anything to attend New Student Orientation (NSO)?
No! Students and their family can attend NSO free of charge. We only ask you come ready for fun and informative sessions that will prepare students for their future endeavors.
- Is New Student Orientation mandatory?
New Student Orientation is not mandatory at the University of Lethbridge; however, we highly recommend joining us to gather important information from various service areas and faculties throughout uLethbridge.
- What is the schedule for NSO?
Check it out here.
- Can I bring someone to the event?
Yes! Students are welcome to bring a family member with them as support, however, please note that there is no family-specific programming, as the focus is for students.
- Are there orientations for graduate students? International students? Transfer students? FNMI students?
Orientation activities that are specific to certain groups of students will be communicated via FNMI student services, the School of Graduate Studies and the International Centre.
- Where do I park at uLethbridge?
Free parking will be available on Sept. 2 and 3 ONLY in Lot E. There will be signage guiding you to the correct lot.
- What’s happening at lunch time?
Lunch will be provided for everyone on Monday of NSO. If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know when you register for the event. On Tuesday there will be time for lunch on your own – we recommend trying one of the many tasty vendors on campus!
- Will services on campus be open for NSO?
You bet! It will be business as usual!
- I have more questions, who do I contact?
Please call us in Enrolment Services at (403) 329-2762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!