WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) is for all new students registered at uLethbridge; while it is optional, you'll be sad if you don't attend!
At NSO, you'll learn what is expected of you as first year student, meet with faculty and staff, become familiar with campus resources and, of course, meet other students new to uLethbridge!
- Does it cost anything to attend New Student Orientation (NSO)?
No! Students and their family can attend NSO free of charge. We only ask you come ready for fun and informative sessions that will prepare students for their future endeavors.
- Is New Student Orientation mandatory?
New Student Orientation is not mandatory at the University of Lethbridge; however, we highly recommend joining us to gather important information from various service areas and faculties throughout uLethbridge.
- What is the schedule for NSO?
The schedule will be available in Summer 2020.
- Can I bring someone to the event?
Yes! Students are welcome to bring a family member with them as support, however, please note that there is no family-specific programming, as the focus is for students.
- Are there orientations for graduate students? International students? Transfer students? FNMI students?
Orientation activities that are specific to certain groups of students will be communicated via FNMI student services, the School of Graduate Studies and the International Centre.
- Where do I park at uLethbridge?
Free parking will be available on January 7 ONLY in Lot E. There will be signage guiding you to the correct lot.
- What’s happening at lunch time?
Lunch will be provided for everyone at NSO on Monday, Sept. 7. If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know when you register for the event. On Tuesday, Sept. 8, lunch will be on your own.
- Will services on campus be open for NSO?
- I have more questions, who do I contact?
Please call us in Enrolment Services at (403) 329-2762 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!