Located on the west side of the city of Lethbridge, the University stretches across the coulees and has a great view of the Oldman River valley. It combines a beautiful setting with green space, gardens, and trees with high-tech facilities and classroom and research space. Spanning more than 500 acres, our campus is designed to ignite new ideas and encourage collaboration across disciplines.
- Best things to do at lunch: Hike in the coulees
- Best place to study: 10th floor of the University Library in the comfy chairs by the windows
- Best place to take a nap between classes: Pool-viewing area
- Best thing about Lethbridge: The short commute and extra time for hanging out with friends, being active and studying
- Best thing to do in spare time: Road trips to the mountains, southern Alberta towns, Calgary, Waterton and the United States.