WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Bridge Bucks is a safe and convenient method of transacting goods and services at the University of Lethbridge. Your money is deposited in a central account and your Campus ID Card is used as a debit card to access your dollars. No banking fees are associated with using this debit card feature.
University operations will accept payment by Bridge Bucks through a simple swipe of the card.
- Urban Market
- Markin Café
- SUBWAY (not at the Students' Union Building)
- Tim Hortons Express
- Tim Hortons – 1st Choice Savings Centre
- Print and Copy
- Library and Computing Labs Print and Copy
- Select uLethbridge vending machines (not at the Students' Union Building)
You can deposit Bridge Bucks on your campus ID card at:
- Cash Office, Anderson Hall
- Bookstore (bookstore.uleth.ca)
Self-serve cash load stations are also available directly inside the Library, across from Tim Hortons, in the Atrium and in section E of University Hall. A minimum deposit of $5.00 is required at the above locations with the exception of the Cash Office.
You can also load your card online through MyCard Manager (mycard-manager.uleth.ca)