Location: W700A1, W700A2, W700A3, W700A4
Studio One features a full complement of outboard signal processors, quality preamps, and mastering decks as well as an extensive collection of microphones, access to keyboard synthesizers and a Yamaha C3 grand piano. The studio also has an additional isolation booth for percussion and/or vocal audio capture.
For more information contact Chris Morris, Technical Specialist.
Who can use the space
After receiving the necessary training, students enrolled in the Digital Audio Arts program, as well as Digital Audio Arts faculty, may utilize Studio One.
Studio One is also a rental space. For rental inquiries contact Chris Morris, Technical Specialist.
- 48 Channel Solid State Logic Duality (info)
- Apple Mac Pro
- 2.7GHz 12-Core with 300MB of L3 Cache
- 32GB of 1866MHz DDRC ECC
- Dual AMD FirePro D500 GPUs
- Pegasus Storage Array
- Kaufman & Associates Custom 5.1 Surround Sound System
- Dynaudio BM12As
- Avalon VT-737 (info)
- SSL Dual Mic Pre’s - SuperAnalogue & VHD
- Focusrite Red Quad Preamp
- AKG C414
- AKG C451
- Royer R-121 Ribbon Microphones
- DPA 4012
- DPA 4011
- Telefunken U-47
- Neumann KM-184
- Neumann M-149
- Neuman U-87
- Shure SM-81
- Shure SM-57
- Blue Baby Bottle
- AKG D112